Thursday, June 14, 2012

Endings and Beginnings.

 Every story has chapters.  Where one chapter ends, another one begins.  Well this girl just ended a chapter, and what a great chapter it turned out to be.  High School, to some....over-rated, to others....the best years of their life.  I believe High School is what you make of it, just as everything in life.  I looked forward to graduation for a very long time.  When it finally came, and I was standing in line to walk.. and I realized that I am going to miss it.  I am going to miss early morning practices that kicked my butt.  I am going to miss seeing the friends I grew up with for twelve years.  I am going to miss great teachers that impacted my life.  I am going to miss living five minutes from the school.  I am going to miss Friday Night football games.  I am going to miss crazy school dances and random adventures.  I am going to miss playing sports in the jersey of my school.  I am going to miss the Lunch Lady's Cinnamon Rolls.  I am going to miss High School... everything about.  I had some amazing memories, all of which I will remember.  I come back to the quote "Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."  I am so blessed to have amazing friends, teammates, and teachers throughout high school.  They have all influenced my life and helped me become who I am today!  I am going to miss it, but I am going to cherish it.  I am now moving on to the new Chapter of my life, and what an exciting time it is!!  Ready or Not..Here I go!







1 comment:

  1. Im kinda disappointed their isn't a picture of me with you at graduation :( lol . I miss you so much Shaylie!

    ReplyDelete